Life Update: It's Been A While...

by - 14:41

First of all, I'd like to apologise, I'm not very good when it comes to committing to a project because I get carried away with a lot of other projects too. So much so, it's been over 4 years since I started my blog, and the last actual blog post I made was in February 2018. In June 2018, I started a project on my blog showcasing my experiences as I wanted to try a different approach so I started talking about stereotypes as my first subject. However, I haven't had much time to offer more experiences since. If you haven't already, you can find out more about my experiences in the experience tab at the top of my blog page!

However, it's been a busy period these past couples of years, but blogging is something that I definitely want to get back into. I don't want to make any promises since I'm not very good at making commitments with this blog, but let me provide you with an insight of content which I hope to share with you from now. 

To summarise my experiences since 2018:
  • July-September 2018 - Worked with Katy&Sean for an internship experience in Events, PR & Marketing. Assisted with the Korean fashion brand, Sewing Boundaries and worked to host K-Pop concerts in collaboration with Beyond Ent. e.g. BIGONE & UP10TION.
  • September 2018 - Began 2nd year of university, working as the social secretary of the UoN Korean Society till May 2019.
  • January 2019 - Left my job at UnitedKpop and flew to Budapest, Hungary for a short trip with my best friend, Ying.
  • March 2019 - Left my job at PHunk'D and was elected as the new general secretary of the UoN CFM Society. Also flew to Lisbon, Portugal during reading week, with two friends, Aneeqa & Kira.
  • June 2019 - Finished my 2nd year of university and flew to Ningbo, China for UNNC Summer School programme. 

The year has been packed with a number of experiences which I hope I can share with you all. In the following month, I will also be flying to SE Asia for an all-round trip lasting approx. a month. For my blog, I want to share more of my travel experiences as I am trying to venture to as many countries as I can before I graduate and have to face the real adult world... No more student finance...

So I hope that you will stay with me as I offer you guys some top tips with travelling as well as provide you with some experiences which I hope you will consider yourself in the future! Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments