Cereal Bar

by - 08:07

A new experience I would have to say. I've heard about this so-called cereal bar for a very long time, yet I didn't realise how close to home it was. The cereal bar is one which offers a variety - not only do they provide us with different cereals, there are also shakes provided along with crisp sandwiches and snacks. The staff working at the place are just lovely, that's for sure. They made us feel welcome and provided us with everything we wanted. With cereals from even America, we got to mix and match as they gave us the choice to put two different types of cereal together and eat it.

 


We chose to have a regular bowl of cereal, I chose to have Kellogg's Krave Choco Roulette which whole milk, whilst my friend chose to mix and match with Reese's Puffs with... something else which I can't remember (Oh dear... My memory is pretty terrible) which was also accompanied by milk.


We then proceeded to try out some retro gaming. The cereal bar provides you with comfortable seating and a variety of games for you to choose from, if the games on show aren't of interest to you, you can always check out the game selection on the back tables which may have something which appeals to you. For us, we decided on playing on the Nintendo 64 and competing in Mario Kart (come on, it's truly a classic aha). We went on for a while, playing Mario Kart, at the beginning my friend continuously getting 3rd whilst I was somewhere near the end, till one of the last games where I was placing 2nd or 3rd whilst he was doing quite the opposite. Although by the end of it went downhill because I became so behind everyone that they started overtaking me on their next lap... Oh dear... But it was a great game to play - you know when you're sitting up properly to play it game that it's serious aha.


After our gaming session we decided to try another product from the cereal bar. Due to the hot weather we decided upon shakes. Whilst I went for the Malteasers Munchies, my friend went for a Kinder Bueno, Nutella. We even had a swap around of drinks to taste test, both were great but the taste of the Kinder Bueno, Nutella was much more prominent over the Malteasers Munchies.

 

Overall, I would have to say this is quite a chill place to be. If you happen to stop by, you should grab a drink or play a few games whilst you can. The atmosphere is peaceful and as I previously stated the staff are lovely, they welcome you with open arms. If I'm perfectly honest, I would work here if I could.

Thank you for reading, look forward to my next blog post which should be on the London Anime and Gaming Con - I realise this blog post is much shorter than others, but hey procrastination and limited time oops.





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. From classic flavors like Oats & Honey and Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, to Granola and Fruit & Grain Bars, each of our granola treats is made with high-quality ingredients like Grade A honey or dark chocolate chunks. Made fresh in our family bakery, we believe in giving the best back to your family. Find your favorite snack or reach for a new favorite today! Click here to check on AMAZON

    ReplyDelete