Comeback Time? Hello March!

by - 19:48

I completely went on a hiatus over these past couple of months, but I didn't think it would be right to leave my blog forever... I was planning to go straight back into blogging but it's been so long I didn't know how to throw myself back again! But don't worry I actually have so many posts coming for you! I promise you I haven't died guys - Well not just yet... OTL

(I mean if this guy hasn't probably tried to kill me everyday - Yeah ready to expose myself, I am a BIG fan of Jungkook from BTS (-cough- T R A S H -cough-) - RIP when he performed Rainism for the End of Year shows :))) Why is life so hard... If you haven't seen the performance imma link it here because I appreciate... and when I say appreciate, I mean APPRECIATE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WOxFTrFw70)

Anyways... My last blog post was late October... Jesus it's been at least 5 months- But I think I'm going to go back to being more personal so my writing style might change a tad bit for you guys to get more personal with me and my life!

How about a little insert of my life from me to you?

I'll try to keep this short as I can because I don't want to spoil too much of the content for my upcoming posts aha!! (By the way, I say short, but my short is on another level...)

OCTOBER

If any of you guys have been reading, I was attending the K-Pop Academy at the Korean Cultural Centre in London (Damn I seriously need to catch up with that blog series... Got a bit lazy there didn't I-- RIP - Seriously, they've already started the 11th K-Pop Academy and here I am...). 

Moving on... I also had a chance to attend the Sik-K concert in London ran by Beatcraze. I went as press and managed to get some pretty cool footage - So hopefully you'll be seeing a blog post about that soon!!

I'd also managed to attend a dance show ran by DGC! I was working as a photographer at the time and it was a pretty lively experience - I'd actually never been to one of their dance shows before but the talent shown, there were some phenomenal performances! You can check out my FB album with all the photos I took from the show - just click the link below:

Did you also know, that there have been numerous K-Pop/K-Hip Hop nights going around in London. I managed to attend my first one in October located in Surya! Hosted by Arpeggios Entertainment (the company who brought MYNAME and HISTORY to London!). It's been amazing so far, to subscribe to more of these nights (unfortunately you've got to be 18+ - Sorry young ones!), check out the links below to find out more~

And of course, I took the opportunity to go to Comic Con in October. There's not much I can say about it since I've attended lots of times, but it never fails to be filled with numerous cosplays and many attendees aha~

NOVEMBER

If I'm honest, I spent majority of this month just working as I was preparing to leave to South Korea at the end of the month, however I did manage to do a couple of things this month... I mean other than eating-

Remember K-Pop Academy? Well, I actually graduated from the academy in this month but along with the graduation I also got to attend the K-Pop Friends Reunion hosted by the KCC. (I will take the chance to explain more when I get round to finishing my K-Pop Academy blog series... Eventually...)

2 days before D-Day (aka. my flight to Korea) I actually got to attend a concert in London! I think this actually had to be the first concert... Which I actually paid for... LOL. But I got to see CRUSH live! Unfortunately it was the second date - I cry, I heard DEAN and Miso etc. attended the first concert but I got the second date... Sad that the set was so short, but I got to appreciate CRUSH's voice - I was totally singing the entirety of "Don't Forget ft. Taeyeon", like CRUSH pass me the mic because I will sing the Taeyeon part for you :') I ended up on a binge of CRUSH songs after the concert aha...

Other than that, I actually left for South Korea for 2 weeks from the 30th of November - I was planning to excite you guys with a vlog but it failed after landing in Korea... However, I do have quite a few things to say and share with you regarding my trip to Korea - And thus another few blog posts to share with you guys~ But I'm gonna leave you with a little hint below regarding my Korea stories... Huehuehue...


DECEMBER

Let's be honest, I pretty much spent about 2 weeks of the first half of December in Korea - and do I regret it... Nah. It was lit, but more information soon...

Otherwise... I didn't actually do much in December without spoiling my trip to Korea-- But it was amazing either way... From drinking times to clubbing times to much food - Food is love, food is life.

JANUARY

And thus after my trip from Korea... Did I become quite a party animal... I had the chance to check out the clubbing scene quite a bit around London, varying from Ministry of Sound to even clubs near home... Such as PRYZM.

OH! But I can say for one thing, later than ever, but HAPPY BELATED CHINESE/VIETNAMESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR! If you didn't know already, I'm actually half Vietnamese and half Chinese, so we celebrated the new Lunar New Year on the 28th of January - How did I spend it? I actually spent it Asian clubbing at a PlayKrown event-

The work life has been pretty hectic otherwise so that's probably my only excuse to my long hiatus for the lacking of blogging...

FEBRUARY

I've actually had some pretty exciting opportunities during this month. And I can definitely say I've eaten pretty luxuriously as well - To think I finally managed to tick off another one of my food bucket list places, Duck and Waffle!



I actually spent about 2 days working with some Korean artists who came all the way from South Korea, and it was an exciting experience which I hope to share more to you in the future~ I will definitely be sharing with you the music videos I helped create with an amazing team - Shoutout to Maisie and Michael especially! More information soon~ Hint: One of the artists has been compared as a mixture of DEAN and Heize! (Thus I feel I need to insert a song from them because their collabs are lit tbh-)

 

MARCH

And here we are, hello March! I hope this can be the month were I will share with you all my experiences - Hopefully some of them can be exciting for you guys to read~

Thus... I will attempt to be more productive this month with my blogging and I hope you guys reading can deal with me a tad bit longer aha!~

How should I end it? How about something that you rarely see ever? A selfie -coughs- Instagram promotion -coughs- You should follow me tbh, I post lots of food -coughs-




See you soon~ Much love xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments